Lotus Awards for Workplace Culture
Why celebrate great Company Culture?
“Corporate culture is the only sustainable competitive advantage that is completely within the control of the entrepreneur. Develop a strong corporate culture first and foremost.”
David Cummings, Co-founder of Pardot
“Starbucks was founded around the experience and the environment of their stores. Starbucks was about a space with comfortable chairs, lots of power outlets, tables and desks at which we could work and the option to spend as much time in their stores as we wanted without any pressure to buy. The coffee was incidental.”
Simon Sinek, Author, motivational speaker and marketing consultant
“An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”
Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric
“Until I came to IBM, I probably would have told you that culture was just one among several important elements in any organization’s makeup and success — along with vision, strategy, marketing, financials, and the like… I came to see, in my time at IBM, that culture isn’t just one aspect of the game, it is the game. In the end, an organization is nothing more than the collective capacity of its people to create value.”
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., Former CEO of IBM
Who should enter:
- Do you nurture your companies culture?
- Does your company value Employee Engagement?
- Can you demonstrate that you are working to improve Employee Engagement?
- Is Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition, Diversity or Social Responsibility part of your strategy?
- Have you adopted or developed Employee Engagement Technology that has demonstrated a measured improvement in engagement?
- Have you got a great Internal Communications Strategy?
What sets us apart?
- We recognise the unique elements that make each companies Culture and Engagement great
- Free to enter
- We are open to every business
- Open to all countries
- There are no guidelines on how you submit your entry, text, video, infographic etc we just want to hear your story and demonstrate you meet our criteria