The Lotus Awards celebrate great workplaces.
They are a unique concept that celebrates what makes your organisation unique.
We wanted to focus on recognising great organisations, regardless of sector, size, budget or country.
So, we ripped up the rule book, and created The Lotus Awards from scratch, essentially turning the traditional model of Awards on its head.
- No limit on winners for each Award.
- No Sponsors.
- Every award is unique to the winner, as there are no categories. Meaning we are truly able to recognise all the fantastic companies out there.
- If you are not successful you will be given feedback, from our expert judging panel.
- The Lotus Awards are free to enter.
- Winners are announced before the celebration, avoiding disappointment and costs.
Why do we have no limit on winners?
If we look across organisations, sectors, and countries, there are significant differences. We tried to create a recognition platform that reflects and treats diversity fairly.
We have 2 awards:
- Company Culture
How to enter:
We understand that every company is unique so your entry can take any form you like. Infographic, Video, text it is entirely up to you.
We want you to focus on the work you did in the past 12 months, but we understand that some projects take longer than a year so feel free to go back further.
Tell us what your goal was and how you went about achieving it.
Lotus Award entries will be judged on Strategy, Execution, Creativity and Originality.
What’s new for 2018?
- 2 New Awards, Customer Experience (Launching Autumn 2018) Innovation (Launching Autumn 2018)
- We celebrate sustained success, so winners who are awarded 2 years in a row will receive special recognition.
- Each winner will get a unique page on the Lotus Awards Website. A virtual trophy to showcase your work.
- Entrants who are not successful will get feedback from our expert judging panel.
- The Lotus Awards do not have sponsors, instead we have several free partnership opportunities available for registered Charities and Social Enterprises.
Open for entries – Now
Charity Partners announced – 28th Feb 2018
Judges announced – 20th March 2018
Entry deadline – 21st March 2018
Winners celebration – June TBC
Sometimes the benefits of simple things are often overlooked, in this post I wanted to share a few simple tips on how to include gratitude into your daily practices and the benefits it can bring. Read on...read more
Great organisations don’t look at culture, innovation, sustainability, and customer experience, as separate entities.
Our founder was interviewed by Gloria Lombardi of MARGINALIA about how company culture, innovation, sustainability, and customer experience, are connected. The full article can be read...read more
If you are passionate about Company Culture, Sustainability or both judging the Lotus Awards could be a great way to raise your profile. We have CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies, Charities and exciting Startups. If you want to be part of this elite team get in touch....read more